Catch "The luck of the Irish" at St. Patrick's Day Activities in Downtown Ludington
Everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day, and downtown Ludington is where you want to be for all the fun events!
Events have been modified due to restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Here's what happened in 2021:
- Irish Jig 1 Mile Run/5k/10k - Begins at 9am, route is from the corner of Loomis St. and Rath Ave. and back. Register at eventbrite.com/irishjigrun.
- Follow the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt- 10am-6pm. Participants will receive their first clue when they sign up at eventbrite.com/scavengerhunt.
- Kids activities - CANCELED FOR 2021
- Shamrock Parade - CANCELED for 2021
- Takeout Pub Crawl - Register at eventbrite.com/pubcrawl for a list of restaurants and bars offering to-go drinks and participating in the Ludington Social District.
It's guaranteed to be fun for everyone... See how lucky you can get on St. Patrick's Day in downtown Ludington!
Enjoy Spring in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.